We do everything in our power to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with great care. We comply with all the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This entails that we:
- ensure the processing of your personal data is limited to only the data that is necessary for the purposes for which they are provided.
- ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- have taken the appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, and to treat your data with respect.
4506 JN CADZAND
Tel: +31 (0) 117-391514
For which purposes do we process your data?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Entering into agreements
- Sending newsletters if requested
- For the above purposes we may request the following information:
First- and Surname
Date of birth
Disclosure to third parties
We never pass on personal data to third parties.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that we have a legal obligation to provide personal data to the police in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information.
Should you decide to take out a cancellation insurance through our company, we are obliged to provide your personal data to Europeesche Verzekeringen (a trade name of ASR Schadeverzekering N.V., Chamber of Commerce number 30031923 in Utrecht) in the context of Solvency II and the Sanctions Act.
Should you decide to take out a damage waiver insurance through our company, we are obliged to provide your personal data to Allianz Verzekeringen in the context of Solvency II and the Sanctions Act.
Voogdt Verhuur will not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.